Agnieszka is an experienced public affairs and corporate communications consultant, with over 15 years of professional experience in planning and executing complex projects on the Polish and regional CEE markets. She has worked across a range of industry sectors, advising inward investors on all aspects of market entry, policy and regulatory engagement and reputation management. Responsibilities in Kesarev
- Monitoring & analysis of draft legislation and policy initiatives in Poland;
- Advising & assisting clients in relation with national and regional authorities;
- Identifying and assessing regulatory and political risks and their impact on business;
- Public affairs and stakeholder engagement;
- Drafting analytical papers, memos, overviews and reports.
Agnieszka worked as a Senior Account Manager for the then largest CEE regional consultancy Mmd (later Grayling), where among other projects she supervised press office for GE Corporate and GE Energy and then moved to the Public Affairs Practice in Grayling Poland.
Her sector experience is diverse, spanning the heavy industry/energy, transportation and the digital/IT sectors. Most recently she has been particularly active in the wider innovation and start-up community, including the fast-growing sharing-economy at the emerging markets consultancy Speyside.
Agnieszka graduated from Utrecht University, the Netherlands and the Jagiellonian University in Poland where she obtained Master's Degree in Geography and Hydrology. She has also obtained a Diploma in Public Relations from the Chartered Institute of Public Relations in London.
Agnieszka is Fluent in Polish, English and German.