On May 28, Kesarev Partner Pavel Melnikov
and Senior Counsel for Central Asia Daniyar Koshenov
took part in the webinar on the opportunities for business development in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan
organized by the Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI France Russie)
The webinar participants discussed the possibilities for investors to establish and develop business in the three countries of Central Asia and the Caucasus.
They provided an overview of the key economic indicators influenced by the COVID-19 pandemic such as level of unemployment, contraction of production and demand and GDP fall forecast and state support measures in this regard taken and planned by the governmental bodies in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan. Presentation is available upon request.
More than 100 participants registered for the webinar while more than 65 actually joined showing rather a solid turnout.
Other speakers of the webinar included:
- Zohrab Gadirov, Director of Investment Promotion Department, Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO)
- Saken Kenzheguzin, Counsellor, Kazakhstan Trade Mission in Russia
- Oybek Elmuratov, Deputy Director, Foreign Investment Attraction Agency under the Ministry of Investment and Foreign Trade of Uzbekistan
- Armen Badalov, Vice-President for Strategy in Russia and CIS, Schneider Electric
For further information on this topic or to request the presentation please contact us via phone: +7 495 662-9859 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dinmukhamed Aisautov, Corporate Affairs Director, Danone Kazakhstan, Central Asia and Caucasus