Kesarev, the leading government relations firm across Central Asia, Russia, CEE & the post-Soviet countries, will hold a 1-hour webinar on emerging regulatory issues on Central Asian (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan) and South Caucasus (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia) pharmaceutical markets.
Kesarev experts will share their views on the following regulatory issues across the region:
- Pricing. State regulation of prices for both medicines sold through government procurement and by retail (in pharmacies).
- Tagging. The procedure of tagging of drugs and medical devices.
- Single market. Single pharmaceutical market of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU): prospects of compliance of the national member-state regulations with the single EAEU requirements.
- Mutual recognition procedure (MRP). Future of MRP between Central Asian countries and Russia.
- Protectionism. Policy of protectionism in the pharmaceutical sector, including requirements for the localization of production, interstate integration processes and sanctions.
- COVID-19. Impact of the pandemic on the intergovernmental trade on vaccines and test system.
October 5, 2021
10:00 am Brussels time
11:00 am Moscow time
2:00 pm Nur-Sultan time Timetable:
10:00-10:05 / 11:00-11:05 / 14:00-14:05
- Opening remarks by Pavel Melnikov
, Partner 10:05-10:25 / 11:05-11:25 / 14:05-14:25
- Presentation on South Caucasus countries by Daniyar Koshenov
, Co-Head of Kazakhstan & Central Asia 10:25-10:45 / 11:25-11:45 / 14:25-14:45
- Presentation on Central Asian countries by Natalia Malyarchuk
, Director in Kazakhstan & Central Asia 10:45-11:00 / 11:45-12:00 / 14:45-15:00
- Discussion and Q&A session
The event will be held in English. Register now by sending email to email@example.com by EOB October 4, 2021
In case you need to double check details of the webinar please read
the full invitation.