Kesarev Partner and Member of the Board of the Association of European Businesses in Russia
(AEB) Philippe Pegorier
will join an expert panel to discuss how businesses can navigate the current round of geopolitical tension between Russia and the West at the AEB Webinar "The geopolitical uncertainty and its possible consequences" on February 4 from 10 am to 12 pm (Moscow times).
In his presentation Philippe will focus on:
- The lessons businesses can learn from the geopolitical tensions that started between Russia and the West in 2014;
- The way businesses can navigate the current round of geopolitical uncertainty;
- How French EU Presidency helps to resolve this crisis given President Macron's pledge for a new security pact of the EU with NATO and Russia.
Other speakers of the webinar include prominent analysts of Russian affairs:
- Vladimir BARANOVSKY, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Georgy BOVT, Journalist, Political scientist;
- Laura BRANK, Managing Partner, Moscow Head of the Russia Practice, DECHERT LLP;
- Andrey KORTUNOV, General Director, Russian International Affairs Council;
Please be reminded that earlier this year Kesarev published an overview of the French Presidency of the Council of the EU and implications for investors in Russia. You may find the report here
The meeting will be chaired and moderated by AEB Chief Executive Officer Tadzio Schilling.
The event is open to members of the AEB. To register please follow this link
If your company is not a member of AEB and you would like to attend, please write us at email@example.com
and we will secure your participation.